Business Development Management
0( 0 REVIEWS )
Business Development Management consists of three Training Courses:
- Training on Entrepreneurial Skills and Business Idea Discovery
- Business Idea Validation
- Business Design
Duration: Each Training Course will take 4 weeks.
Delivery Methods: Theoretical Session (60 minutes) during the week and Practical Session (120 minutes) during the weekend. Students must develop assignments during the week (around 2 hours).
By the end of this course, you will be armed with everything you need to dominate business development and become a “Business Development Director” or start your own business as a promising entrepreneur.
You will learn how to:
- Start a company from scratch
- Detect market opportunities
- Validate a business idea and develop customer traction
- Design the business model and growth strategy
This course is for:
- Aspiring entrepreneurs pursuing the business knowledge and tools they need to launch a successful business.
- Restless professionals of any background who want to gain a complete understanding of business development and access attractive new professional opportunities.
- Business consultants interested in getting expertise in advising entrepreneurs and companies on developing new revenue streams.
- Students who wish to complement their studies with specific knowledge in the development of technological start-ups.
Instructor of the program: Chus Lozano
- Serial Entrepreneur with nine founded startups and four exits.
- Angel investor and Venture capitalist.
- Judge of the European Innovation Council.
- Top EU Expert on Digital Economy and Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Building.
- Speaker and Lecturer on entrepreneurship.
- Author of the Top Entrepreneur Program.
- Startup coach and mentor.
Each course will offer a certificate on the topic, but the students who will apply the 3 courses will receive out Certificate on Business Development Management plus interviews with companies.
Working language: English
Number of participants: 15-20
|Training Course 1: Training on Entrepreneurial Skills and Business Idea Discovery|
|Lesson 1: Entrepreneurial Basics|
|Introduction to the entrepreneurial world|
|Understanding the entrepreneurial ecosystems|
|The top entrepreneur’s soft and hard skills|
|Lesson 2. Entrepreneurial Talent Validation|
|Building the winning founding team|
|The entrepreneurial self-validation canvas|
|Lesson 3: Discovering a Viable Business Idea|
|Sourcing viable business ideas|
|Evaluating market opportunities|
|The opportunity discovery canvas|
|Lesson 4. Business Idea Validation|
|Validating the Business Model|
|Traction generation (hypothesis identification)|
|The business idea canvas|
|Training Course 2: Business Idea Validation|
|Lesson 5. The Problem vs. Solution Fit|
|Customer segmentation and user targeting|
|The solution design|
|The value proposition|
|Developing the value proposition canvas|
|Lesson 6. Customer Discovery|
|The customer relationship and channels|
|The sales funnel canvas|
|Revenue Model and Pricing Strategy|
|Lesson 7. The Product vs. Market Fit|
|The market entry|
|Understanding the barriers|
|Lesson 8. Business Resources|
|Key Partners and Key Resources|
|The Stakeholders’ Map|
|Training Course 3: Business Design|
|Lesson 9. Operational Management|
|Dashboard design. Milestones and KPIs|
|The back office management|
|The Partnership Agreement|
|The business culture and incentives|
|Lesson 10. Sales & Marketing Strategy|
|Online Vs B2B marketing|
|Lesson 11. Product Design|
|Product development roadmap|
|Commercial product design|
|Content management tools|
|Lesson 12. Financial Management|
|Financial budgeting and Sales forecast|
|Regulations and IP|
No Reviews found for this course.