Business Development Management
Business Development Management consists of three Training Courses:
- Training on Entrepreneurial Skills and Business Idea Discovery
- Business Idea Validation
- Business Design
Duration: Each Training Course will take 4 weeks.
Delivery Methods: Theoretical Session (60 minutes) during the week and Practical Session (120 minutes) during the weekend. Students must develop assignments during the week (around 2 hours).
By the end of this course, you will be armed with everything you need to dominate business development and become a “Business Development Director” or start your own business as a promising entrepreneur.
You will learn how to:
- Start a company from scratch
- Detect market opportunities
- Validate a business idea and develop customer traction
- Design the business model and growth strategy
This course is for:
- Aspiring entrepreneurs pursuing the business knowledge and tools they need to launch a successful business.
- Restless professionals of any background who want to gain a complete understanding of business development and access attractive new professional opportunities.
- Business consultants interested in getting expertise in advising entrepreneurs and companies on developing new revenue streams.
- Students who wish to complement their studies with specific knowledge in the development of technological start-ups.
Instructor of the program: Chus Lozano
- Serial Entrepreneur with nine founded startups and four exits.
- Angel investor and Venture capitalist.
- Judge of the European Innovation Council.
- Top EU Expert on Digital Economy and Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Building.
- Speaker and Lecturer on entrepreneurship.
- Author of the Top Entrepreneur Program.
- Startup coach and mentor.
Each course will offer a certificate on the topic, but the students who will apply the 3 courses will receive out Certificate on Business Development Management plus interviews with companies.
Working language: English
Number of participants: 15-20