ACCA Financial Management (FM) Exam Preparation Course
This is the ninth course in the ACCA Qualification and falls under the Skills Module of the Fundamentals Level.
Course objectives and learning outcomes:
The main objective of the course is to develop the knowledge and skills expected of a finance manager, in relation to investment, financing, and dividend policy decisions
On successful completion of this exam, candidates should be able to:
• Discuss the role and purpose of the financial management function
• Assess and discuss the impact of the economic environment on financial management
• Discuss and apply working capital management techniques
• Carry out effective investment appraisal
• Identify and evaluate alternative sources of business finance
• Discuss and apply principles of business and asset valuations
• Explain and apply risk management techniques in business
Study book learning during the course By the ACCA approved publisher, supported by additional materials and business cases. Everyday homework of the passed chapters, building the knowledge based on the exercises. 2 mock exams to check the level of preparation.
Study books by ACCA Approved Content Providers (Kaplan Publishing, Becker Professional Education and BPP Learning Media), Classroom Notes, Examiner’s articles, examiner’s approach interview, and technical articles.