Application deadline: Jun 30, 2021
IAB International Academy of Business is seeking enthusiastic, responsible and organized Training Coordinator to ensure smooth training process arrangement at our center or online.
- Make sure that the technical part of the training process is organized at a high level.
- Build constructive communication with students and trainers and keep constant to take care of their concerns related to the study process.
- Update students’ and trainers’ database on a regular basis.
- Carry out passive sales to existing students on related courses.
- Take care of all steps of student involvement in the course: before, during and after.
- Assist applicants with online registration for qualifications.
- Handle the process of computer based exams.
- Carry out the scheduling of the training courses.
- Disseminate applications for books and maintain a register of book orders.
- Arrange printing of books and materials.
- Assist planning of annual training courses.
- University Degree
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written
- Excellent organizational, multitasking, time management
- Computer literacy.
- Fluency in English, Armenian, and Russian.
About the company
Founded in 2001, IAB International Academy of Business with its core belief in the development of human capital offers the very best service and is continually striving to provide competence to deliver the most appropriate and high quality trainings to its clients based on their needs. Whether it is an organization or an individual who needs improvement in Business environment, IAB can help!
+(374) 77 54 23 11, +(374) 10 54 23 11
1st floor, 2A Agatangeghos street, Yerevan, Armenia