Industry: Information technologies
Deadline: 07 August 2020
NetSuite Tech Leader / Architect
We are assembling a team that will develop and upgrade the systems of the international association of financial industry professionals. The company that unites 200 thousand investment experts uses more than a hundred different applications, many of which are developed using NetSuite.
Advanced technological solutions, skilled technical specialists, and the importance of human relations is what makes the work on projects of this company comfortable and interesting. Minimum viable bureaucracy and openness to new solutions allow every developer to significantly influence the products created.
The DataArt team will be expanded to several dozens of people in the future: developers, testers, architects. A NetSuite Architect will act as a partner and consultant to the client's technical manager: help understand vendor recommendations, make strategic decisions about the development of the company's services.
- Architect, design and implement technology solutions on NetSuite according to business and stakeholder requirements from various departments
- Create supporting code documentation
- Monitoring the health and efficiency of the development processes
- Code reviews and DataArt team consultancy
- Consultancy to client in-house team on NetSuite development best practices
- Tasks and features estimations
- Designing Integrations with other Business systems like Salesforce
- Staying ahead of the new NetSuite features and functionality, and provide recommendations for improvements
- 3+ years of experience working with NetSuite CRM and/or ERP
- Fluency in NetSuite platform functionality and toolset
- Experience of delivering software products from design and implementation through deployment and production support
- In-depth knowledge of NetSuite data model
- Understanding of main NetSuite Integration and data migration approaches
- Experience in configuring NetSuite and developing complex scripts (SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow)
- Understanding of OOP, OOD, and design patterns
- Ability to understand business requirements, request clarifications, transform them into technical architecture
- Experience with CI / CD tools
- Spoken English and good communication skills
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills
Nice to Have
- Experience in education software projects would be of value but not essential
Please clearly mention that you have learned about this job opportunity from IAB International Academy of Business
DataArt is a global software engineering firm that takes a uniquely human approach to solving problems. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets. Powered by our People First principle, we work with clients at any scale and on any platform, and adapt alongside them as they evolve.
We integrate our engineering excellence with deeply human values that drive our business and our approach to relationships: curiosity, empathy, trust, honesty, and intuition. These qualities help us deliver high-value, high-quality solutions that our clients depend on, and lifetime partnerships they believe in.
DataArt has earned the trust of some of the world’s leading brands and most discerning clients, including Nasdaq, Travelport, Ocado, Centrica/Hive, Paddy Power Betfair, IWG, Univision, Meetup and Apple Leisure Group among others.
Address: Dzorapi 70/3, 7 floor