Application deadline: June 20, 2021
IAB International Academy of Business is seeking enthusiastic, responsible and organized Sales Expert to develop and implement sales strategy, new techniques, concepts, theories, programs or solutions and apply them to complex strategic operating issues.
• Build and develop relationships with the Company's partners in the global market
• Generate, retain and profitably increase sales volume and profitability through proactive management of new and assigned accounts
• Identify new business opportunities for B2B market
• Suggest and implement initiatives for account growth with new and existing customers
• Work closely with functional support team to review progress/problems and ensure follow-through on revenue tracking and reporting issues
• Work actively with the product development team to meet customer requirements
• Lead all aspects of the sales and marketing process based on business needs
• Involve other team members to assist in solution development and proposal delivery.
• Advanced sales and marketing skills to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
• 2+ years related experience
• Goal-driven, persistent and skilled negotiator
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in Armenian, English and Russian languages
• Highly motivated, detail-oriented and initiative personality who will become a great team player
• Ability to handle stressful situations and deadline pressure.
About the company
Founded in 2001, IAB International Academy of Business with its core belief in the development of human capital offers the very best service and is continually striving to provide competence to deliver the most appropriate and high quality trainings to its clients based on their needs. Whether it is an organization or an individual who needs improvement in Business environment, IAB can help!
+(374) 77 54 23 11, +(374) 10 54 23 11
1st floor, 2A Agatangeghos street, Yerevan, Armenia