Prepare financial reports for submission to the founder of the organization, creditors, and local bodies.
• Prepare financial reports to Lender organizations,
• Prepare reports in accordance with international accounting standards,
• Prepare and submit reports required by the Organization's external auditors,
• Keep records in the database of information about RA legislations, CBA regulations, government decisions on credit organizations, tax legislation and other legal acts,
• Take part in information exchange and cooperate with other departments,
• Provide with necessary information to the CFO and to other managers upon request,
• Carry out miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by CFO or Deputy CFO.
• Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS
• Ability to plan, coordinate and control activities,)
• Ability to perceive and process large amounts of information,
• High sense of responsibility,
• ACCA qualification is a plus,
• Fluent in Armenian and English (written and verbal), good knowledge of Russian language is a plus,
• Computer skills, knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel),
• Knowledge of AS Bank is an advantage.
Application procedure: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to [email protected] mentioning the position title ("Reporting specialist") in the subject line of the mail.
Tel: +(374) 77 54 23 11, +(374) 10 54 23 11