Industry: Information technologies
07 August 2020
Joomag culture thrives on open communication and the exchange of ideas. Our team member is identified not only by the high level of professionalism but also of passion and enthusiasm towards Changes. Getting results and being effective is crucial: we Dream Big and become smarter every day.
Our Marketing & Sales department promotes Joomag and drives sales. The department consists of marketing and sales teams that together develop marketing campaigns and sales strategies that align with our targeted audience.
We now welcome a process-driven and result-oriented Sales Representative to join our Sales team. You will actively seek out and engage customer prospects while boosting top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
The first performance objective is to present, promote, and sell Joomag product and services to prospective clients. This means:
- close to native fluency in English։ besides just loving to talk in English, you are proficient in both verbal and written business English. You will communicate and build sustainable relationships with English-spoken customers worldwide (knowledge of another UN official language, specifically Spanish, would be a privilege). Main channels of communication are calls, product demos, emails, live chat.
- confident self-presentation: specifically on the phone and during demos, the tone of voice, volume, and pace of a sales rep’s speech are surprisingly important sales skills. Here how you say things to a prospect equally matters to what you say. This is why you are expected to be able to show off your capabilities to prospect information in details while seeing the situation from different angles. Your daily work effectively through any kind of communication.
- analytical skills: this means you are able to collect, gather, visualize and analyze will also include the analysis of gathered data such as qualification rate, the conversion rate from stage to stage, the length of the sales cycle, etc. Thus, you would directly contribute to the improvement of existing processes to reach better efficiency and reach monthly targets.
- time management skills: after joining Joomag you will be trained to sort through leads to qualify the most promising ones, and not waste too much time on a deal that isn’t going anywhere. Moreover, work ethics and attitude are a must for you to be able to consistently follow up with your existing pipeline and simultaneously develop new opportunities.
- tech-savviness: here’s the list of technological tools you will directly use in your work: Intercom, Jira, Pipedrive, Joomag CRM, Analytics, and other internal tools. You will start your job with an onboarding program and several mentor shadow sessions aimed to show and teach you everything, however being at least enthusiastic to become savvy with technology is a must.
2. The second objective is to "Work Like a Team, Live Like a Family".
We spend a lot of time together. As a result, we’ve come to know each other as a family. We take care of our own, celebrate success, learn through failure, and respect each other regardless of our different viewpoints. So you need to:
- demonstrate reliability։ do your fair share to work hard and meet milestones. Consistency is key.
- cooperate: we achieved total synergy in our work, thus you are expected to figure out ways to work together with different teams (specifically marketing and customer care), solve problems, and get common work done
- share openly and willingly: beyond discussions & meetings, everyone in Joomag feels comfortable talking with one another, sharing opinions, and accepting those from others. Thus it’s important for you to be willing to share knowledge, and experience taking the initiative to keep other team members informed and engaged.
- Working schedule is as follows: Monday to Friday, one working week: from 9 AM to 6 PM, another one: from 6 PM to 3 AM (we provide safe transportation)
- Joomag Armenia office is located on Saryan street, but during this pandemic, we are working from home.
- All working relationships are systemized by Armenian Labour Law.
Why join Joomag?
- Joomag perks and benefits: http://joom.ag/7lo
- Startup Grind hosts Joomag CEO - Ruben Vardanyan: https://bit.ly/2Wb0chr
- Joomagers talk: https://bit.ly/2W1Ypey
- Here is your A to Z guide from our HR team on how to apply us and what to expect: https://goo.gl/uki1Gh
Please clearly mention that you have learned about this job opportunity from IAB International Academy of Business
Founded in 2009 by Ruben Vardanyan, Gurgen Ghukasyan, David Aslanyan, and Vahram Darbinyan, Joomag is the all-in-one platform offering a suite of integrated solutions for every content marketing, digital publishing, corporate communications, and sales engagement need.
Headquartered in San Jose, CA, the company delivers a unique, solution-based approach with its powerful flagship Crater™ Editor.
Over 500,000 businesses both large and small are already creating, distributing, tracking, and monetizing their online content from a central platform, streamlining workflows and becoming more productive in the process. Among our clients: Harper’s Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, JLL, Century21, RingCentral, EY, Dillard’s, Levi’s, U.S. Army, Harvard University, UCLA, Honda, Subaru, Renault, jetBlue, Delta, etc.
We have offices in Silicon Valley (San Jose, CA), Munich, Moscow, Shanghai and Yerevan.
Joomag culture thrives on open communication and exchange of ideas. Our team member is identified not only by the high level of professionalism but also of passion and enthusiasm towards Changes. Getting results and being effective is crucial; we Dream Big and become smarter every day.
So, if you are ready to kick everything up a notch, then you should definitely join our team of passionate minds.
Phone: +(374) 55877955
Address: 12 Martiros Saryan St,