PMI-ACP® (Agile Certified Practitioner) Prep Course
ABOUT THE EVENT
PMI-ACP® is one of the newest certifications offered by PMI® and is expected to become the industry standard certification for agile over the next few years. This Exam Prep Course empowers you to sit and pass the PMI-ACP exam and to become a skilled agile professional with knowledge of a broad range of agile frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, LSD (Lean Software Development), Crystal Family, ASD (Adaptive Software Development), DSDM (Dynamic Systems Development Method), FDD (Feature Driven Development). Is also includes the concepts of the newly added Agile Practice Guide, a reference resource for the PMI-ACP® exam and is aligned with the 2017 PMI® guidelines to help you pass your PMI-ACP® exam.
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
1. Gain knowledge and skills, tools and techniques to get prepared for the exam
2. Understand all 7 domains of the exam
3. Gain practical knowledge with agile ceremony simulations
4. Test yourself with sample exam questions
5. Master the skills and tips to successfully pass the exam
Who Can Apply?
- Project managers
- Agile team members
- Associate managers
- Team leads, managers
- Project executives
- Software developers
- Any professionals aspiring to become agile project managers
Don't miss your opportunity!
Project Manager at SoftConstruct
Course prerequisites: Intermediate level of English (B2), Project Management (Agile) course completion or 50% passing rate on the ACP® entry test.
Language of delivery/Materials: English