About the course
The course provides the basic skills and practical examples on financial instruments classification and measurement, ECL, fair value determination and disclosures.
Benefits to your organization
By taking this course practitioners will be able to understand practical issues/problems with financial instruments. The course contains many examples based on experience of other countries, which can be used in practice.
- Understand the basics of financial instruments classification and measurement
- Understand the basics of ECL calculation
- Calculate and interpret ECL parameters
- Understand the assessment of COVID 19 effect
- Prepare financial instruments disclosure
Who Can Apply?
The training in designed for both professionals engaged in business processes as well as for all levels of management, financial reporting department employees.
Course prerequisites: Background in finance
Don't miss your opportunity!