Financial Instruments (Online)
0( 0 REVIEWS )
The course provides the basic skills and practical examples on financial instruments classification and measurement, ECL, fair value determination and disclosures.
Benefits to your organization
By taking this course practitioners will be able to understand practical issues/problems with financial instruments. The course contains many examples based on experience of other countries, which can be used in practice.
The training in designed for both professionals engaged in business processes as well as for all levels of management, financial reporting department employees.
•Understand the basics of financial instruments classification and measurement
• Understand the basics of ECL calculation
• Calculate and interpret ECL parameters
• Understand the assessment of COVID 19 effect
• Prepare financial instruments disclosure
• Presentations and lectures
• Practical real life examples
• Case studies
• Forum discussions
Prerequisites: Financial background